Monday, June 29, 2009

My final posting!

I have to say that I have found Licence2testdrive a very worthwhile experience. Everything that I have read about, discovered and explored on Licence2testdrive has been new to me and definately a big learning curve. I admit that at times I have been very frustrated and a little fed up with the whole thing, mostly due to time restraints (I don't think an hour a fortnight is anywhere near enough time to understand and conquer each of these lessons). I also admit to being a little overwhelmed by the number of usernames and passwords ...... but I am glad to have taken part in this program and grateful to have been allowed the opportunity during work hours to complete the lessons (with a little work completed in my own time too!!!). Although I am far from being an expert at any of these technologies or applications I am happy and more confident to now have some understanding and knowledge about what they are and how they work!!!

Thank you for opening my eyes to the world of technology!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment