Monday, June 29, 2009

Social Bookmarking

I love it!!!! I think this is my favourite part of Licence2testdrive. I can think of so many uses for Libraries ..........homework helpers, reference enquiries, family history, local studies ..... the list goes on.

I really like the 'AskNow Useful resources on the web' site. This is the first one of its kind that I have looked at and I think its great. I found the homework tag really useful.

I can see how a delicious account would also be very useful in our personal lives. My husband bookmarks a lot of sites on our home computer. We had computer trouble recently and had to wipe the memory of our computer (including all of my husbands bookmarks!!). After reading about the delicious site I mentioned it to my husband who is equally as impressed about the idea. He will be setting one up himself very soon and will never lose his bookmarks again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment